Your First Visit
You've never been to physical therapy before. Some questions you may have:
- What will happen on my first day?
- What should I bring?
- How should I dress?
- Will it hurt?
These questions and more, are answered in the video below. Turn up your speakers.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Prescription for physical therapy from your referring physician
- Insurance card(s)
- Government issued, photo ID (such as a driver's license)
- Appropriate clothing (workout clothes, loose clothing so the area being evaluated can be assessed).
- Patients who are minors (under 18 years of age) legally must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for their first visit.
- Patient forms, if you choose to download from our website. Print and fill out the forms completely at your convenience and then bring them to your first office visit. We understand your time is valuable." If you do not wish to download the documents, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork. This will prevent paperwork time interfering with your therapist time.
Download your patient forms here.
For more information, visit: