Appointments & Scheduling
We schedule all visits by appointment only on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please schedule your appointments in advance either in person or by calling our clinic. If you are unable to attend an appointment, we appreciate at least 24 hours notice, some appointments may incur a cancellation fee that is required to be paid prior to your next visit. Please inquire with your specific clinic of choice for further information.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your feedback!
What to Bring to Your First Visit
- Prescription for physical therapy from your referring physician
- Insurance card(s)
- Government issued, photo ID (such as a driver’s license)
- Appropriate clothing (workout clothes, loose clothing so the area being evaluated can be assessed).
- Patients who are minors (under 18 years of age) legally must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for their first visit.
- Patient forms, if you choose to download from our website. Print and fill out the forms completely at your convenience and then bring them to your first office visit. We understand your time is valuable.” If you do not wish to download the documents, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork. This will prevent paperwork time interfering with your therapist time.
Specializing in Outpatient Orthopedic Injury Recovery
Most Insurance Accepted
Early and Late Appointments Available